Saturday, May 16, 2009

Exams finishing soon...

but I can't really slack after it. There's still prelims, and finally O levels. And it gets even more stressful... I hope I did well for my mid year, but I'm not fully confident. After this year, it is finally time to slack! I'll finally have so much more freedom, not sure about the life in poly, but definitely some time off from studies. So main thing now is, work hard this year, and get this year over and done with, well.
But I wonder if I would need to work for money, so, I really can't say.

This week, I started my (strength training) routine, looks to be a really tough routine soon to come, but I'll have to endure. Of course I must learn from my past mistakes - listen to your body, don't force yourself to do reps just to keep your workout clean or what. You just work towards your goals, if really can't, don't think too much for it. Take things slow. And of course, keep the form good all the time. I'm starting to feel good progression from all the workouts.

Movements wise, I think I'm starting to feel much better in flips. Not getting frustrated, bad landings - so what, all part of learning and training. Its really a sacriface if you wanna flip, i'm just gotta put in my all in each movements and get better landings. But all's good now, sideflips are quite soft, but whatever it is, I need like so much more practice to get all my flips to the next level. I'm gonna start properly practicing my backflips soon. Solid basics!
Actually I didn't really train movements this week, only Friday, where I went to Bishan when its raining. But I still did some productive training, flips. And some small movements. I guess I'm gonna be up for some more training this week, maybe more time alone though, I wanna change things.

I'm abit lethargic nowadays, mentally, because I got no rest, right after 3 papers, once I come home, I don't have much time to rest, I have to go straight to studying again. And I gotta study again later for 3 papers tomorrow again. But after that I get to have a good rest, but not for long.

That's how school have been. I'm trying to get even closer with my friends by going out with them more. Don't forget, its the last year together, and I should seriously start spending some time with them. My social life isn't that fulfilled, I've been misplacing priority. Interaction between friends are still little, I'm still wondering whether anyone take me seriously, or treats me as anything more then a typical friend. And I still can't talk to girls. This sounds emo, but thats how the public sees one pouring out their thoughts. Sometimes people (including me) just couldn't help but to see things how the rest sees.

I'll started editing the video, but I'm not sure whether its good or not, so I'm gonna spend some time brush it up. Gotta need to film one or two more timelapse, then it should be roughly settled, probably done this Friday. I lost my mic foam windscreen, like wtf. I don't know how did it dropped off, it sucks. Not sure whether I'm gonna get a replacement...

I can't help but to say this, but I think alot of the community is still competitive, and showoff. Yeah, we all know its bad and all, but we still do it. Maybe its just human, and its not very wrong too, as competitive helps to push you and showing off raises your self esteem, albeit in a 'wrong' way. And because of this, we all you such excuses to reason yourself thats its okay to do all this. We have in our mind, thinking that we are better then some guy, especially towards newcomers, then when he does something you guys don't believe he could, then you would be tempted to try it, sometimes to a extent where you try to nail it all because he could. Or say/think stuffs like "he can, I should be able to as well lah." Don't wanna say names, so I'm just addressing everyone because I'm somewhat guilty as well. Probably some competitiveness and won't hurt bad, but yeah, you know where I am getting at.

UK standards are really high, everybody is getting so good, nothing compared to Singapore's standards. Gotta need to train harder before we head there!

Time is wasted, so much, hais.

No comments: