Monday, August 10, 2009

Fliprogression?

I'm starting to feel improvement in flips especially in the confidence aspects in it. Soon when i get my computer fixed I will make a fliprogression video. AND the UK traceurs jam video. etc. I mean I could do flips on concrete now, without much fear or needed preparations. PK also seems to be improving just fine, SDC is probably the best of it all, but I still need to get my other movements like wallpasses and proper runs all solid. It was a fun day yesterday making a total nuisance at the streets, gotten my long awaited round off back - on hard ground as well. I just have a few more aims.. to get my sideflips in line and backflip too. I am pretty sure all the other movements will come down soon, especially gainer. Gotta need to push my limits more and not be scared of trying new stuffs.. wall sides and fronts.. the only way to get it is by doing it. Just keep training the flips. Handstands also improving.. abit. Maybe I should really get it consistent and start walking around with my hands more often. All part of it. Gonna nail new stuffs every training session. Gym stuffs are also handling well, but prelims are around the corner and olevels inching ever closer. so time is a limiting factor, and i should make sure i make full use of it instead of wasting time doing nonsensical things.... for some time already.

No comments: