Sunday, September 20, 2009

Blog's Stagnance

Not on purpose. Just that I don't feel that there's alot to be blogged about and I'm pouring my thoughts out on my 'personal' blog, where I am posting so much more there as compared to here, because probably I'm no longer thinking of being secretive of my life. So what if people know. But that doesn't mean I want to get more unwanted attention, that's why the training logs of mine are kept in its original place (here). But probably you people should read the other blog too... if you want.

Recent trainings, let me think.
Park core wise I would think it is really improving, especially in precisions (on rails even) and the running armjumps at castle. Wallpass still kinda inconsistent, climbups getting back on form, 180s (cat2cat/pres) are improving massively, catpass at a new higher level (with so much ease @ shinos now), laches are losing power (probably due to lack of practice). Strides more confident, runs are faster, confidence level improving, as my belief is strong (being able to do most movements as height without much hesitation, after awhile), also knowing my limits better. Gotten running precisions are Bishan and Dame Du Lac shows that I'm improving in leg strength. Bails are less (though not completely eradicated). Of course with everything there's area for improvements, that is with rolls, and landings. Rolls is really poserish, as until now I'm not fully confident, and landings are still quite loud at times, not well absorbed. Lost my crane at tree garden, and my crane ain't very strong too.
So three things to work on, rolls and wallpasses and cranes.

Flips wise, can say pretty much the same. I've gotten higher sides, side-to-sides, more comfortable fronts, ok on concrete and being able to do most of the time, albeit sideways sides. Backflips are still weird though. One of the flips I've havent fully figured. Its always moving to the side, and my roundoff back is really off, low. roundoff - another thing that I need to work on. Wallflip, bailed once, probably lost confidence, but I've never been confident with that before. Unable to get height, feels weird and scary, lots of things to work on. Fixing the rotational axis and expanding my repertoire of tricks, the things that top my flips to-do lists. Also, combining flips with Peekay outside.
Handstands can say have improved, but it feels really inconsistent.

Strength training at gym. Haven't got there much, less than 3times each fortnight, but it is all good. Squats have still been the same, of course, pretty much because I've never been training. But still leg strength is improving. Got a napfa test for a shirt thing, got 266cm, furthest ever I've jumped, which is obviously badly landed and probably 98% full force. I feel back pains yesterday, weirdly. A sign for me to stop impacting myself and strengthen my back even more, rest and stretch and some fish oil. So need to train on deadlifts (not maximal though). I'm thinking of the exercises I should do when I'm just aiming to maintain strength... still got lots to learn about strength training. Also, what routine should I undertake when O's are over. I'm still aiming for the ultimate goal 100kg squat x1. Doubtful that I can nail an OAC though.

Nutrition-wise, my weight stands at 52.8kg today, but waxes and wanes between 52 to 53.8(max recorded). I think I should watch my weight a little, not that I'm so vain about fats and stuffs, but hopeful to eliminate most unnecessary bodyfats as possible, so it'll help in my movements. Muscle mass are inevitable, but ain't that bad, hopefully. I hope people don't get the wrong idea that I train for muscles, because really, the results of them are all these trainings. Hmm maybe cut down on chicken skin, big portions of rice, hash browns, oily foods, and eat more fish, noodles or things.

thats all.

No comments: