Sunday, April 27, 2008

A month has past.

and May is coming. Exam's around the corner.

I always think of dramatic titles, hoping to not get repetitive, sometimes.
One thing now I should keep my blog more organized, so instead of updating old posts, I should post one every entry.

A few things I've learnt from the past few days.

I got the diary for my trainings already, been written some things down. Its quite fun and good in my opinion as you will really work towards the goals you write on. But sadly, with my poor self-control, some day didn't went that well. I will be writing more things and get more strict with myself now, because like I said so many countless of times before, I don't want to keep regretting (this is fucking deja vu man). Yeah, just forget about that, it hurts me.

And blogging rocks, sometimes. Your writing skills are put into test.

Yesterday was quite weird, was a long day. Firstly it was exams, English was ok but Chinese was scribbled bullshits. But nevermind about that. After school when to castle and meet the newbies to train them. Well not exactly, but just look at them. Everything is ok until some Mats (or whatever you call them) came and fuck around, saying stupid things like "pro sia" and such to provoke us. Yeah yeah can't be bothered, but until when they act smart and say stupid stuffs like "don't do muscle exercise when you are young, later you grow up your body big arms small", and "jump down from here where got pain, i do so many times also nothing happen.", I started to get my shotguns ready.

Being stubborn and stupid like always, I can't tell them that they're wrong, as they are stubborn beings. Well when they go off I said NT to them, as a bad attempt to insult them, after them being so bitchy. As usual those stupid uneducated, sad-lifed, retarded and dumbass gangsters came and want to find trouble, acting big and all. Whatever lah, I just acted calm all the way and somehow the POD guy helped in settling a very stupid probelm. I don't like all this people sia, first thing malays, secondly gangsters, combination of both goes as well as veggies and shit for dinner.

Lesson learnt, never talked to this kind of people, just fucking mind your own business and let them do their stuffs, while we do ours. I admit its my fault to kinda insult them by generalizing NTs but it was out of anger, somehow. But they made it so big, because they are gangsters, and being gangsters, all this is expected, but not understandable. Forget about it, just don't care them and don't hang around them as much as possible. Not being a coward or what, but I don't want unnecessary and stupid troubles.

The portrayal of parkour in Singapore is still shit, see looking at 98% of the videos in Singapore parkour is pure bullshit, only a few of them show good portrayal of Parkour. Sad thing. Alot of people take parkour as a sport or hobby or pastime, and because of friends doing it. Just look, out of 10 of newcomers, like 5% if you are lucky, 1 guy stays and have good potential. There is also people who trains hard and seriously for the wrong reason. Well, how worse can that be. Oh and competitive mindsets, showing-off their poor skills, challenging one another, lol. And training because its cool? To fucking show off?

That is just part of it, and most of them trains anyhow, and hardly any of them strength trains properly. Some even don't do them at all. And then there are people who thinks parkour is very easy, and complain when their skills had deproved, and keep worrying so much of themselves, saying that they are so weak, their climbups sucks, and keep buggering other more experienced traceurs. Irritating assholes likes to keep asking traceurs when they meet just to see the crazy ass stuffs they are doing. Keep pestering you and ask you to do it again, and say WOAH! after every move you do. How you wish he can go home so you can train in peace! Ask you whether you can do this crazy precision jump of the world. And out of all of them, when you ask them to do something, like to climb this wall, they won't and they will give fucking stupid excuses, but not unexpected of them.

And then there is so many wannabes that keep following what people do, and copy every single shit you do. Probably trying to be competitive and wanna prove that he can do whatever you can do. Well now people thinks that whatever we do are so fucking easy and they expect to be able to do a muscleup in a month and some even a WEEK! Best thing is they don't even do anything but do stupid parkour movements only! HAHA. Well they don't know much hard training with put in every training and how many months of hardwork we spend on. And they expect that all this thing is easy and they can do it within like a few weeks, lol those assholes dont have a clue. Well they can continue lying and hiding, but its still an obvious fact that they are still competitive and training to impress, displaying those words with luminous LED lights flashing on their foreheads.

One word for those bitches, Fuck you. For those who is blind, that is one word, I don't care, because I'm a fucking stubborn asshole you will ever know/meet/think of.

Ok lets get back to normal training blogging.

Monday training made me sore all the way till yesterday. Lol, is that bad or good, but to me its bad, to high intensity, don't know if I didn't too many sets until like I'm training for endurance or what, but just a learning process. This is by far the longest time of soreness, 4 days. Not really actually, but its a rare chance. Wednesday was NAPFA 2.4km run, I got 11.02, wasn't first but was happy with it. I ran in a constant speed and I clearly didn't want to be first, but not trying to give excuses or boast or what, but I think I can be faster then that, but nevermind, I still got a very good timing. Shockingly people getting my time still wants to retest, just to beat their friends and show off to be the first, and reasons somewhere in the lines of that.

Along those rest days I spend 1hr and training rolls and handstands for abit, and I'm gonna train for my handstands, and I know its not easy, but lets continue to work hard for it. I'm unlike those wannabes who think handstands is very easy and I can get it very soon, and I don't do it to showoff. Rolls are getting better, getting the hang of it, now I must practiced getting used to it after a jump or drop. It will not be easy again, but some people might get it faster then me because people progress at different speeds. If you get it after 3 years, so what? At least there is 3 years of hardwork and no giving up, and you kept practicing, surely your roll will be better the one who got it after 3months or lesser of practice. One who progress the slowest is the best.

Yesterday, I did a long day of movements training. Which I think is not good, I shouldn't trained for so long, and I felt that those trainings is quite impactful. Shit man, lets stick to the right things. Although I did trained on what I wanted to train on, it was still too long, which means more impacts, = bad. Gym at night was good and bad. A few goods = Landed my aerial (rocks), landed lache to rail precision (crazily awesome to me). Bad = bailed the lache to rail precision (sucks), didn't stick to what I wanted to train (bad self control yet again). I decided that I should stick to a few tricks, and until I nailed and practiced it alot already then focus on a new trick or something. If I have like 10 tricks to work on at one time, I will never get them. So lets focus on one or two tricks, for now its aerial, backhandspring, OR backtucks. The rest I can put aside.

I think I could do a few tricks on normal days too, not tricks, just like basics one-hand-cart, and roundoff to aid my aerial. Handstands too, which is something I would really want to work on. But all those would be written on my diary. Lesson learnt for this week for trainings : Don't spend too much time when trianing movements, around 1hr 30minutes - 2hours, with a good amount of rest in between will be good. And for tricking focus on 2 important tricks that you want and work on it before progressing to a new one. And self-control, as always, needs to be worked on.

Nutrition nowadays is quite ok, eating quite alot and I think I've been eating more protein then ever. I can't be bothered to lose a few bucks from my wallet to get extra proteins and food for my good. Food tastes so good, and I also start to drink up alot. I hope that my puberty comes faster. I'm fucking slow, but is that good or not? Nevermind. Exams are coming too, I should spend less time on the computer, well nowadays I'm wasting alot of time on it, for nothing gained. And I claimed that I'm using the time on the computer efficiently. And start getting myself to do homeworks and start studying. Tomorrow I hope to use he comp less then 2 hours ad spend the rest of the time studying, oh and in between another 2hour on gyming. I must have selfcontrol now, all this or nothing.

This May video will a small but good video, again especially in terms of filming and editing, the main intention in all my videos now. But just hopefully. I also can't wait for the May meetup with Qayyim, and the filming. Once exams is over, I will train super hard. Hardwork is the key to success. Lets just see what is in stall for us.

Something I think that all my effort to teach, to help those newcomers whom I met through the net is quite wasted. I don't know why am I spending alot of time talking to them but see no purpose in it at all. Seeing that alot of people just wants you to help but you are never thankful for them, just really sucks. I don't know but am I being stupid? Lets see, I offer myself to help and everything but I get nothing in return, not even a single thank you, or a smile? I don't expect a big favour to be done or what, I don't mind helping out if you appreciate it in the end. Thanks to all the one who helped me paved my way to being here now. I realized another lesson learnt, is to again only help when needed, no need to elaborate so much just straightforward and to the point, and there is no need to become so despo or kaypo.

All that being said. I hope you anonymous readers have wasted your few minutes of your life reading this. And I know Zahid you are reading this, stop using the computer and go sleep lah.
I don't care about the spelling and grammatical errors in all of my post anyway. Its not meant for you guys to read anyway. And you are stupid, by the way.

Ok bye.

1 comment:

QAYYIM HAFIDZI said...

hahaha..you dont like malays is it?hmmm..too bad, im malay =)