Thursday, May 8, 2008

Exams are over!

...in one day's time.

Yep, can't wait for the results though, except for Chinese, and maybe Humanities.. gay subjects. The rest are hopefully good results, and I'm scared for AMaths tomorrow.. Damn. I'm gonna start studying soon.

Anyway, I decided to privatized my blog as I don't want this to be known much, but can't believe the internet is so powerful. Everybody can easy find my blog, which I don't want. And recently everyone has been knowing me, through youtube PM, pksg, lol, sucks. But, hais its already done. I will only let my "dear" readers get to read this blog :P. Don't go big headed hor.

Yeah it does suck to let alot of people know you, well, good in a way yet bad in a way. Good is that you can know more people, and bad you might have people buggering you lol. You know the Singapore scene these days are really retarded, sometimes I can't be bothered to talk to those newcomers, like I said so already. I don't feel like teaching others nor commenting and whatever, just don't care them and mind my own business.. Its a sad thing.

Now, that exams are over, lets start the hardcore trainings.

I need to go strenght training like fuck now, I need my squats and deadlifts to have big numbers by the end of this year. I need to be able to jump, jump FUCKING JUMP! Oh hell yeah, I need a fucking good powerful legs, and the ability to blast off into the air vertically and horizontally, and the ability to withstand impacts. And I must have incredible reactive speed, oh yeah speed, SPEED I say. With sprints as fast as a 4.8x seconds 40 yard dash, jumps as high as chest height boxjumps, and aiming for a good vert, and 9.5 steps++ precision jump. I wanna feel very very weightless, and jump really explosively. Oh yeah, I need this, speed, power, strength. Soon I can't wait to see how easy to land a flip, do a wallpass, do this precision jump, sdc to p, anything. I need effortless jumps! OHHH hell yeah, but all this are just wishful thinking, unless I really put all my effort to train them hard, but there is no rush too.

Next for upperbody, I need some great climbup speed too, and do a planche en force. I need pulling and pushing strength, I need the handstand by this year end. Hoping to get around 30kg pullups or more and 30kg dips too. I need alot of strength now, not bullshit endurance or lame stuffs. Hopefully I can do alot handstand feats and get near to the OAC, but I won't go to that yet. Some effortless muscle ups too maybe, and good laches.

Also, for movements, I don't have much real aims but yeah, I wanna be really strong in my legs so most of my movements are very easy to do. And I wanna start training "freestyle" movements such as palmspin, bar tricks, backwards sdc, wall stuffs. And of course tricks and flips, need alot of work on them, and handstands. I need alot of practice for all of this, and mental courage and obviously determination. I'm also coming up with alot of original movements I wish to be able to do, but I need strength and skill, although no one have done it before, with practice and strength, I will be able to do it some day.

I'm gonna make this May video good, oh yeah damn good. Its theme is called creativity. We will be training pretty much usual, but we some twists with creative movements (not necessarily efficient but I don't train parkour anyway), funny stuffs, and things which are out of the normal. You won't be disappointed, and rest assured the filming and editing will be nice too. Oh yeah. And I might take down some videos which I'm progressing in, such as flips, climbups and rolls, and some other stuffs. It will be a fun video. I will be featuring other good friends too, like GPJ :P. Not you, I know what you are thinking. I need to get alot of ideas now, I need music and ideas! Although I have alot already. Maybe drum and bass? Too much of chill out already. Lets see.

And then I will be training movements harder as ever, but safety in mind. I'm still gonna train "parkour movements" but will be focusing more on freestyle and flips, well continue strength training more often, can't wait to be so much stronger. But now I'm going to train harder and that is the most important.

No comments: