Sunday, April 5, 2009

And now..

Good news guys.
Sydney Parkour to visit us in ten days time, they will be reaching at 15th, on with their rehearsal for their performance, actual performances on 16th17th18th, then we got 19th, 20th 21st and 22nd for training! Awesome shit, Shaun Wood Anan Anwar Ish and Wiseno. Can't wait.
Bishan and buangkok+sk and probably tampines are the venues.
And one at Clarkequay? Maybe. Their performances are held there.

I'm trying to make my documentary more wide, more out of the ordinary, a video that have a special feel. With awesome movements, the vibe between traceurs, videography (timelapses), humour, randomness, and speeches. Don't want to make it sound like damn good then in the end I can't perform up to EXPECTATIONS. Haha.

Well this Friday I successfully squatted 83kg, with ok reps, good range, I'm quite happy with that, benchpressed 60kg!! 3 reps. Gotten my aims, only got 2 forced reps with 30kg pullups, but I can do with 28kgx3, good enough. Things will go according. I'm at 52kg right now, must cut down on calories. And planned my deloading, things should go fine.
Saturday was training at Yishun, my dashprecisions are still there, nailed Chongpang wall once, so not really counted, nailed the running catleap quite well, did some runs, nailed 2storey precisions, cracked my camera uvfilter lens, slipped off ledge 2nd storeys and almost fell (lucky). Trainings kinda still impactful abit, but not so bad, need to lay off the huge running precisioning stuffs.. cut down the trianing time as well. I want to strengthen my knees.

-update more-

No comments: