Saturday, April 25, 2009

Golden Goals

Time to write something different.

Goals, something that I have never actually worked towards properly yet. Well I do, but sometimes I don't really have a clear goal, be it mentally or physically, mindset, studies, everything else in life. I don't wanna fix a time limit to any of these goals, but just work towards it. These aren't big big goals, but just things to keep me working for, especially the mental side. Some long term goals to determine success and achievements of my life, and some just to steer myself away from my old bad habits.

Long-term
- Independent Filmmaker. Decided that I would rather do something that I like to do. Money is secondary. I'll do my best.
- Travel around the world. England (Cambridge, London, Liverpool) and France (Lisses) are my first destinations in mind. Next comes Sydney.
- Live happily. Who would ask for more.

Mental (Training approach)
- Change my training to become lesser impact. (No doing stuffs over my limit, getting better landings, etc.)
- Prevent injuries in all cases. (Focus at all times, no doing stuffs over limit, be clear.)
- Repetitions for everything, with full focus and best attempt for each.
- Lesser duration in training, more productiveness.
- More self control, discipline. (WORK TOWARDS THESE GOALS, no excuses, procrastination. Learn from your past mistakes.)

Social (and Morals)
- Learn to respect everyone decision. Everyone opinions differs.
- Be more sociable, stop being afraid to interact. People thoughts does not matter. Its yours.
- Change myself to be a better person in whole. I want to be a person everyone likes. (Not ego.)

Physical (includes Movements, Lifting and Techniques)
- Work towards OAC and 2x Bodyweight Squats.
- Super airtime awareness. Good for flips and focus.
- Softer movements.
- Bailing techniques. Like how PhilyDee drops back into a cat, etc.
*nothing much can be said here as I definitely want to be stronger and faster, controlled, etc. overall, so there shouldnt be much specific goals (or else there'll be too much to list).

Others
- Start practicing handbalancing strictly for at least 15minutes everyday.
- Start studying, finishing homework and stop wasting time. Time spent must be productive. (Limit computer time on weekdays to 3hours or less, and 5 hours on weekends.)
- Make soon-to-be-finished documentary to be well polished piece of art.
- Start saving money, spending less. For future travels.

-----
I have to work towards these goals, no point writing down and not doing so.
this post will be updated.

No comments: