Sunday, November 1, 2009

Training commences in 5 days time; pre-thoughts.

Seriously weakened in strength and loss abit of power. No longer can I do some standing precision I once perceive as something within my level of ability, albeit nearing the edge of my maximal power output. My mind wasn't agreeing with my body - what I thought I could do, my body failed me. Resulting in impactful landings, bails, and decrease in confidence. Landings was well badly controlled, some stupid bails and knees and ankles feeling so tired... only thing that improved lately is my handstands.

Gym training wasn't too good as well, form didn't really improve, squats felt alot more tiring, pullups was weak - couldn't do 20kg x5 x3, something that I used to be able to do easily.

Whatever it is, conclusion is, I need to get back to training and regain my form.
Starting from basics, landings and rolls. I shouldn't focus on the big stuffs really... just getting back the things that I've done before, with control of course.

No comments: