Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 weeks into 'holidays'.

Here's what I got in mind. Part-time job and train all the way, till schools start. Since I need money anyway. Yeah but I won't be working so much, 3 times a week will do. Training's priority, since now I got the time. Job is a something that I need to do to serve as a money-supplier and get working experience. I really have to juggle my priorities well, fit them into a schedule and fend off laziness and procrastination. Shouldn't waste time really, whether or not the O's are over. So save up money, cut down on unnecessary expenses, spend wisely, and finally you gonna have money for LONDON! Next year June will be the year. Hopefully by then I would have 1 or 2 companions. Thats enough, really.

I really want to train to a level where I'll be confident to achieve stuffs in London and Lisses. I don't wanna go there and not be able to really train at all. But I need to understand that for everything, there's always limits. As long as I know when is going too fast or doing too much, I should be sailing just fine. Push myself a little bit is fine, but know when to stop. I can't dream for too much in such a short time. Just keep on training, train hard, train smart. Basics - the most important. Remember to be aware at all times. Full effort each attempt - No half-hearted/unfocussed/done-on-impulse movements. Clear your mind and do it. Constant repetitions, do the best you can for all reps. Work on weaknesses - Wallpasses. Buildering. Climbups. Rolls. Aim for control and all. Height in your sdcs. Getting over high obstacles quick.

Strength trainings on the other hand, I still have the goal in my mind 100kg squat for 1 bloody rep. I think I'm just gonna go gym at least 3 times everywhere (now that it is raining it seems like 4 times is possible too though). I think I'll start the routine very soon, but I'm not sure whether it could work it especially there's so many things that could possibly screw things up - last minute plans, woke up late, chalet, school and work. But yeah I'm just gonna do it. Pullups strength incredibly slackened, but I shall work on it. Deadlifts is so damn easy, but I need to drill them consistently for my back. Let's start the squat fever again, I lost it for so long.

Gonna get my frontflip polished and back up on form, and then drill running gainer and gainer off platform, whipback, roundoff back, slowly stop the slantedness of my backflip too. Train really good standing sides and powerful front, tighter tucks. Move on to concrete, get crane to sides. Softer landings, controlled one by one landings. Don't fight fear, neither do you succumb to it, rather let it go naturally. I believe I'm gonna go to twists once all the above are achieved.

Alright lets not talk so much, you know what you should do.

No comments: