Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thinking, thinking, thoughts.

Quite bored now.
Don't know why but I've been noticing an increasing loss of leg power over the days, landings became shittier, distance and height lesser, explosiveness now little to none. Months back, some even years back, I believe I can nail the precisions without much hesitation and quite nicely controlled. Don't just say legs, pulling power as well, my muscleups and climbups deteriorated, seems like I'm getting weaker the more I train. Maybe it is the weight that I'm gaining, or I just need some time to regain all my explosiveness after my testing day.

I realise I never really 'train' properly. My training consist low drilling intensity and general mucking around, no real intentions of improving myself, just testing new things or moving around, I need serious drilling, alot of them. If I go to a spot I at least to do a movement that I want to do at least 10 times, each of them with maximum focus. I don't want failed/screwed-up attempts. And I have been neglecting my rolls, stupidly. Secondly, I should keep going for runs, not single moves after single moves. Where's the application, and variety, and efficiency? Mundane trainings makes your body adapted to the same thing, so really, no point. Thirdly, as far as pushing my limits goes, once I hit more then 5 attempts, I should stop, earlier the better. And I should be aware of my posture in midflight, and the landing especially.

And time to really polish up my flips. Roundoff, the slantedness in my backflip, standing front, and gainer. You know, kinda like working on different movements, weaknesses, instead of strengthening your strengths. Imbalances can suck, alot.

Gym training somehow is getting good, 90kg x3x3 was good, I wonder if I can hit 95kg x2x2. 100kg is a must. Deadlifting 100kgx1 for 3 sets this weak, 27.5kgx5 pullups. Bench presses to me not so important, just maintaining really. About 4 more routines till my actual 1rm testing day. I can't wait. Seriously need to have focus while gyming. At this point, form is imperative. After this routine and all ready to power up and transfer all that I've train into the outside world. Deloading and then working on front squats, and plyometrics.

Essentially two videos that I want to create.
Lack inspiration, but no worries, I'll get them well edited.

ARGHRUN! aka 'A.M.A Showreel'. TBR New Year.
CP: In Motion 2. TBR March 2010.

Ah well, no point writing down more, as I already know what I should do.

No comments: