Monday, December 10, 2007

This Week.

These few days are quite fun.

But, I just don't like the weather. Really sucks, it can't be worse. One of the worst thing that could happen, happened to me. Ok it rained for awhile and stopped. I wait for it to dry up, and it did. So I prepared everything and got ready to train. Walk to the hotspot and then it happens. It fucking rained. If anyone have similar experiences which is worse then this, speak out. Because I'm dead sure no one could beat that.

Yesterday was the trip to Bukit Panjang. We know one spot over there which is sheltered and which is quite good, so we took a long trip. Sad thing is the carpark is abit wet. And although the rain had stopped for a fair while, the areas are still wet. But we ventured around the area and found certain hotspots, sheltered and unsheltered. There is this indoor ramp which is pretty good for training especially when it is raining. I even made a mini-training video on it.

I think it is time to train in wet and rainy conditions, because it would help since this is happening everyday right now. It is time where focus, control, carefulness, and everytime must be there or not, bails are expected. Although it sucks when it rains, it is much better then not training at all. I think I'm resting too much (it is actually a good thing), I could have done things on the day I slacked at home doing nothing.

I've learned something, a skill, which is very important. It is something that I've missed out, but it is something that is needed in balance, quadrepedal walking, and in some other stuffs. Body-coordination. We always tried cat crawling, on level ground. The technique we use is to move our hands and feet usually opposite. So its like right hand, left foot, left hand, right foot, continue. But the correct way is to move the same leg and same hand at the same time. I suck at cat crawling backwards. No coordination at all. Sometimes that practice will be needed for improvements.

I wonder, can we improve our reflexes? I think they are really important when we are to bail. And how about air flight form? How to become more relaxed, like not to use so much energy, making every movement more effortless?

So I did travel away from Tampines and found out some hotspots at Bedok, and Bukit Panjang/Jelapang. Sengkang and some of Punggol too last week. Pasir Ris and Simei covered also. So six areas covered. Still have Jurong, Ang Mo Kio, Bishan (not fully covered), Toa Payoh (semi-covered), Hougang, Bugis, Yishun, and more. Need to find areas out of public view and more indoor hotspots. Still alot more areas to explore.

Operation Pull, is not going well. Only 550 forces, not much of an improvement. I hope to reach the 1000 pullups mark at the end of this week. Still not pushing myself that far. Only aim for a certain mark.

I got a nice video editing software, but its just a free trial downloaded from the website. Sony Vegas Pro 8. Cool software, although complex but still I did managed to get the hang of it. The basic stuffs only though. What I need to do now is to learn the more advanced and cooler stuffs, then I would consider buying the full version, probably a cracked or pirated version. Its too expensive although it might be worth.

I think it is time to test out this program is of course make use of a camera. Be sure to see more videos coming out of my youtube profile. This includes more training videos, a mini-documentary, a teaser, PKSG video, strength training video, and maybe more, not forgetting . Of course the purpose of making the videos is not to showoff or what, its because making videos are fun and I like it.

I'm going to start strength training soon. I think I'm buying my shirts, long pants and weights this wednesday. Need to practice my muscleups!

Done.

No comments: