Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008.

Its the start of the new year.

Schools reopens and homeworks start coming. Time is getting limited, NCC is back, schoolmates and friends are back, less training and computer time, less fun, more lame school stuffs, more worry, more stress. How retarded. And yeah I really want to work real soon, around March holidays. Need money for future overseas travel trips and eventually a camcorder, and other miscellaneous stuffs, like stuffs where I feel the need to need them.

Sucks, going back to school see new people then again there is NCC. Fuck sia, I really want to quit, get it? I don't care whether I waste my 2 years on it, but really man, I don't want to waste my time. CCA Points? Nah, I wanna go to Poly so no use, and what portfolio thing? Don't want sia, rather waste my time on doing something more productive. I swear I'm quitting, whatever man, I already wasted 2 years and I'm not wanting to make it 3.

Then the new faces I'm gonna see next year, good or bad? I swear I'm gonna keep a low profile next year, just have a few hopefully GOOD friends, and I don't care what other people think. "Sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never kill me." Loner? Nerd? Retard? Parkour boy? Lame? Weakshit? Hahaha, waste my time doing Parkour, you guys? Waste your time on those computer games. I rather waste my time on doing something more productive then wasting my time having a low self esteem. At least I'm not as weak as them. But I'm not trying to show off or what.

But I hope that I could have a close friend that could be interested and serious in Parkour. No, not posers like I had last year, and not those typical Singapore parkourtards. Hopefully I could train him and slowly he will be a good traceur. But now, Singapore society sucks, no one cares, no one have discipline and etc., and Singapore is super lame. So, I highly doubt I could have such a person.

Ahhh, so less time for training? Undoubtedly true, but definitely still time for training. Less technical, more physical. Less movements training, more strength training. I'm in my new house now, so I'm going to buy this pullup bar and a DIY weighted "vest" and train at home. I figured that an explosive pullup benefits alot, and alot. Muscleups and climbups would be easier, laches will be better and controlled, dynos will be better, so practical in Parkour. My ultimate goal is to do a muscleup purely from strength, which would take quite a long time, because I just got my muscleup back. Yay. I took sooo long, and it pays off. I would definitely train for OAC next time, but that would be somewhere in the future.

Saturdays will be my movements training day. Then I will do more strength training. I will go to gym once a week for legs. I need to learn proper form for full squats and of course deadlifts. Maybe learning good mornings. Just for this moment, I think I will be neglecting pushing strength because I want to focus alot more in my pulling. Of course I will be doing some of them once in a while, but not much anyway. I will get back to them after I achieved my ultimate goal, and then start practicing for handstands and presses, and other handbalancing stuffs.

Tricks, flips, bar tricks, pole tricks, free running moves, etc. This year, after I think that I gained my base strength and skills for Parkour, I will start focus on some basic tricking and art of movement. Aerial, backflip, frontflip, btwist, palm spin, wall spin, wallflip, etc. Those basics, then I would happy.

My rolls are not quite there yet, I admit I haven't been drilling them much. I can train rolls at home and anywhere else, at whenever I want. So I better start practising them. Balance, haven't really improved much, its still at the same level, or maybe worst then usual. Oh well, practice.

Around February I would start filming stuffs for my sampler. It will be my video to see my progression after 1 year of training. I hope the video will be nice, movements and editing wise. I'm not training to be good to show what I can do in this video, not to show off, not to gain fame, and whatever bullshit. It is a video to note progression, recieve feedbacks, comment and criticisms for improvements or what am I doing wrong, test my video editing skills, and its fun to make a video.

Thats pretty much it. Ok recent trainings, become worse. I'm back to my old ways again, not focusing, bailing, pushing my limits too far too soon. Stupid shit. So I better stop doing those stupid things again. Lol, look, I'm repeating what I said so many times again. Told you, its like that, it just repeats again and again, how gay. Fuck, who cares. Just stop doing stupid things. Hope this year would be a better year, in terms of Parkour, life, studies, friends, etc. Actually a better year overall.

Hopefully school will be good. I really wish to quit NCC. Please help me. Who cares about the teacher, I seriously want to quit NCC. It sucks. Seriously. The time I spent during NCC could be used for something so much more productive. Sitting there, waiting for time to pass, getting made fun by those lame NCC people, PT so boring, drills even worse, get scolded for no reason, or stupid reasons, getting laughed at, waste time preparing uniform, waste time doing stupid stuffs. What do I get? CCA points? Portfolio remark? No thanks.

Hopefully I can have better friends, but I wanna keep a low profile. So teachers and class/schoolmates won't talk/bother me much. No need to go out with them every saturday to watch movies, play LAN. I agree, once in a while can, but not everytime. I know socializing and having friends are important but not too many, not too often. Oh well, lets see..

Underground traceur? Training with friends and companions might be fun, but its harder to focus, harder to clear your mind, harder to be serious in your training. Unless your friends and yourself are serious, then it might be different. So I think I will be spending more time training alone, training my mind and body, to the correct things, like focus before jumping, do not push your limits, learn to know your limits, do less stupid things, stay within the 70% limit, more repetitions, bail less, etc. And be less known. Hehehe..

Buying a new shoe soon. Nike Dart V. For Chinese New Year. I need a PK bag, and somemore new shirts and pants. Haha, CNY! Coming in Feb. Anyway, I think I should start paying attention in class. I don't want to regret again. And paying attention = training focus too! Hahaha.

Happy New Year.
Bye.

No comments: