Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stagnant half month!

Decided to blog as I got nothing better to do.
If you haven't watch my video, you better do so! I guess to me I'm very happy with the outcome and it looks that its very successful judging by the comments. Yeah man, I'm really happy, but then this is just the beginning of many more videos and eventually a full-length movie to come. Oh well I didn't hit my goal which is having a honor but I wish I could get about a 1k++ views within a week (which I think I did with my March 08 video). Lets see how things goes.

Injuries are more or less better already and I'm gonna start training all over again by next week hopefully. But sometimes I still feel pain so I hope things can cure soon. On the other side, my RIGHT knee now is feel minor weirdness and wrist too is getting alittle sore. But they are nothing much but I have to keep in mind that I shouldn't impact them anymore.

My wrist is kinda overused probably, been training alot of handstands and probably climbups too since my knee got fucked. And it has been quite some improvements in both of them. I think I'm gonna get my handstands in a few more months time. Climbups is gonna be solid in another few more months time too. But sadly, my roll still isn't very controlled or smooth so another thing I should start practicing more on.

I'm start serious strength training from August till around October (actually should be from July to Oct, but alas..) which is 3 months of intense strength training. And thats only strength training no movements (except small movements like climbups and roll) for fear that I might get injured or keep getting stupid and unnecessary impacts and I want to concentrate on getting stronger. I hope to gain alot of strength and of course continue to train like 3 times a week during the Nov-Dec holidays, while geting back into movements and tricks.

And what else, hmm.. I seem to be gaining popularity in school after a very bad mistake and some loudmouth. Because of that loudmouth who told a few people, they then got irritating and claim dumbass stuffs then I was almost forced to make a blog post (in my personal blog) and explain what I'm doing, and from there never did I realize that more people would know, and misunderstand yet again, because typical Singaporeans (actually, in general, humans) don't care what it truly means, but rather on how it look like and from there run into some smartass conclusions. Which is totally retarded. Oh and then retarded people keep pestering me, but I will never do anything in front of them. HA!

I think even though I'm resting at home, I should put it into some kind of good use, like learning how to make videos, researching about strength training, doing homework (or even studying, that would be a miracle actually), at least do something that is productive rather then burning my ass on this hot seat retarding around and don't know doing what shits. Or even go down and practice climbups and muscleups. Or rolls and handstands. You'll never know what you can do. I admit I'm really lazy no because I totally lost the training mood after a very long break. Thanks to a stupid incident. But then I really need self-control now. No matter what next week I'm gonna hit the gym. I think I'm gonna lost a great deal of stuffs. Oh well.

Life has been alittle weird since I'ven't been training. Very routinal, very mundane, very lifeless sort. I can't wait to get back into training, but then I feel alil' lazy too. Anyhow, I cannot live life like this, and I cannot run away from it. Soon, soon.

Studies? I think I've been taking it more seriously.. I really don't know why. Even Chinese I can even be bothered to do stuffs. Maths very motivated.. POA is getting boring, Physics too, thanks to the funny but stupid teacher, and Chem is more and more retarded, although its easy. I don't know lah..

But then friends are .. sometimes quite abit of a stress. I really dont know.. sometimes its just very hard to open your mouth and speak, and then very concerned about what will those people think of you. To think about it, I don't really think theres someone in this world that regard me at even their top 3 friends. I don't know. I don't feel very important, I don't feel like I will ever make a difference to a person. I don't believe I've impacting anyone's life before. I'm just some regular classmates or friends you've seen before and poke some fun with. Its confusing. But then, I couldn't be bothered.

I gonna go somewhere else and yak. Thanks for poking your noses into my blog.

No comments: