Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today.

LOL, soooo funny.

CP.\\ says: so... and it was because you saw me did a flip during the dec hols
CP.\\ says: thats why you wanna start tricking? i asking
yuanhan. says: Tricking is naturally impressive just that I never really did go and bother, after I saw you do it, it made everything look so much more possible. Then I thought maybe those stuff isn't impossible anyway. Lol actually you can say that that's why, but it just like sparked off my thoughts.

CP.\\ says: well, you looked at almost every movement i do
yuanhan. says: yeah well you're like some inspiration >_> going "woah" at what you do makes me think hmm maybe i can do that one day as well lol

I knew it anyway, all along everyone thinks whatever I do is easy. I only train for this 15+/-months, and this is my standard. Well, so thats why they think everything is so easy. FUCK YOU assholes. Just really, fuck you, sniff some carbon monoxide and die, please.

I seriously don't get it. What the fuck sia.

Oh, fine, I'm a pro, I'm so good, I can do this, can do that. Sure. You know why? YOU KNOW FUCKING WHY? Use what, hack? Do nothing, after one day, can do already? Just sleep and slack, everyday think of being able to do that move, then just try can already? Just like anyhow do can already? HAHAHAHA.

My frontflips, I took like since last year, its already like I would say 8 to 9 months of practice (although kinda inconsistent practice), and it is still very sucky. My aerial, I have been wanting to land it since last year, it was until end of last month I could land, so its at least 5 to 6 months of trainings. Yeah sure its not hard practice, but I'm sure all that strength training, all the practice, all the hardwork, determination, and patience, takes alot alot of effort? So you expect to be able to do it like sitting down and hope and dream to be able to do so you can do? Lol, rofl, lmao, roflmfaol. Ok, fine.

Next, all my jumps, all my sdc, vaults, wallpass, precision, climbups, muscleups, lache, basically all my skills, are there because I have been training hard for the past years and months. Fine, I progress super fast, super fast compared to the pioneers. What I wanna tell the pioneers is, please don't be disheartened that how come I can progress so fast and kinda catching you guys up already but no, please don't be. I don't want to portray that perception too. I'm too fast, I need to slow down, or else I will die at an earlier age then you anyway. But rest assured I won't be pushing my limits and injure and kill myself. I will be training hard in terms of strength throughout my whole body. I won't be doing 100% maximum stuffs, big and impactful stuffs, crazy and stupid stuffs, pushing my limits to the fucking extent, killing my joints and body, force myself in anything, be a fucking competitive guy. NO hell no I wont. I won't disappoint, yes, I'm talking to you Ashton.

There is a motto on why I move, a really simple one. So simple, its only 4 words. "I move for myself." That is the motto I will uphold and live up to it. In whatever case, I practice l'art du displacement for myself, and no one else. Thats why I keep coming up with my own original movements and not follow whatever the trend is or what. All this thoughts are mine, not stolen and whatever. I move for myself, thats why the movements are not blindly copy-and-pasted from videos. Surely I have done some stuffs I see in videos and tried to mimic it but it keep it mind that I will need to be able to do stuffs no one (at least I've seen) have done before. Hmm, so what if I never seen anyone did a 360 sdc before? It is still possible.

I'm really afraid that if I keep posting videos and training with others and telling everyone what I've been able to do, they will copy it. Oh, I'm their inspiration. But sorry, I'm not here to inspire you at all, not here for you to enjoy my movements and copy it. Oh I can do a muscleup, they must be able to do it too, lol because it is a measurement of strength eh? I took 8 months of training to just whack one, and 10 to made it constant. Some others, could do it after 4/5 months, and they say they are very slow, LOL! FUCKERS. Stop being so fucking competitive man, and stop using my movements are a source of your goals.

I only met two people, shockingly both have so similar characteristics. People who keep competing with others so much, show off so much, progress so fast, follow others, keep buggering others, and think that they are very strong, but in fact so weak like fuck, I can't be bothered. There is no more hope, I don't wanna guide any newcomers anymore, seriously. Fuck those competitive assholes.

Can't they also have some sense of originality too? Find your own things to do, and stop using whatever people are doing or has done or what to be your aims. Stop following whatever I'm doing, and think you are very good. I'm sick of it. I just hate my originality being twisted. I hope one day I will be able to do something NO ONE can do, that is the best originality I can ever have. That will be the best goal of my life, not because I'm the only one who can do it, because I came up with something so original that no one can do it. Fuck you imitators.

Yeah I will still be posting videos because I just can't let this hinder my love of making videos. That will just be stupid. Although I know the consequences which is to let all of my stuffs being "INSPIRED" into their to-do-list, but I could fucking care less. Although it is fucking gay to be seeing 100s of people trying to act like me, I will just say that they suck because they can only do things that they have seen people doing before. That is why I bolded those texts in the first few paragraphs of this blogpost, and LOL'd. I just can't believe it.

I made it clear to myself, to stop entertaining all these jokers, posers and fucktards. I wanna block them and delete them from my MSN, try to right-click and delete them from my memory, and empty my memory's recyclebin. And I don't wanna entertain anymore obviously retarded people from Singapore. If I find that guy have a REAL potential, then I will thank god for giving us this one-of-the-thousands kinda guy. It is just impossible to find one who is the same kind of us. I feel the pain. I would just let those people train them and wreck their joints, while I happily laughed at their stupidity, and train with my good friends that I like, so I wouldn't need to suffer from laughter.

I reckon, in 5 years time, people who train 2years will be close to my standards, because as time flies by, people will progress 10x faster, while I will be progressing and my comfortable pace. But even if they are better me, somehow, I can't be damned.

While I rant out all this agony going through my head now, I could only make myself feel better by knowing obviously they are weak beings, who don't even know how to train but just action only, and whatever they do now, no matter how UNimpressive, or how gaytarded, or how fast (hint: hack), I can only say they are destroying their gay bodies, while I, concentrating to be stronger and stronger everyday PROPERLY, by training in a gradual, incremental and progressive manner, while training with no other goal then enjoyment and fun, and obviously, for myself. I made this clear to me right now, whatever it is (for trainings), strength and safety is the main aim, then come fun.

Well today I trained, train alot to be exact, but it was bad, oh so bad. Although I notice my improvements, it is that I kept pushing it to far extents and also doing alot of impactful stuffs, really impactful stuffs. I think I screwed up my knee, and also my ankle. I need some good rest. Also bailed twice, but small bails, but I hate bailing, shit man. And I never really trained much of what I planned. Not a very good day today. But what I can't believe is I landed an aerial on concrete, YES! And my movements are better, from now I wouldnt call them "freestyle moves" but just "movements". I will slowly train them till they are better. I need to rest for the upcoming big event on the 17th and 18th, but I have to bear in mind that this is no need to rush and push myself just for the camera.

Like I said countless of times already. Here comes all the hard trainings now, to be up overall body strength and functionality, to get ready for the very impactful nature of the art. I need to build up strength especially in my knee and ankle joints as they are the more vulnerable ones. And I also want the strength from my legs for propelling my body upwards and forwards, and sprints (recently tried it out, improvement was immense!), and absorbing impacts. All this will need constant self-discipline.

Although I will still continue training my movements on fridays and strength training on all the other days, I will find a new job and have fun with my life and also make more videos and everything. It is not the only thing in my life. I wanna spend more time with my friends too. Spend more time in researching, eating, watching videos. Using time more efficiently. I won't skip a day of training. Exams are over, there are no excuses. I will need to plan my june holidays schedule too.

I can't wait to get my results. (except chinese and humanities)

I need to stop doing impactful stuffs, today was a horrendous day, I don't know why, but I have to make sure this doesn't happens again. I have to still keep in mind that safety and focus is the most important in movement trainings, and make sure that I'm handling things well within my level and I'm not doing too much stupid stuffs, and also not pushing myself too much.

As each day gets tougher and tougher, you get tougher and tougher each day.

Thanks for reading. (seriously)

SMALL UPDATE:
Decided that there is more to rant on this topic.

I realize, everytime when I train with newcomers (so far I met two different groups, and another different one not yet met up, but all of them are retarded), everytime they see you do something, they will go WOAH!. Its so fucking irritating, it makes you feel like a showoff even though you are not. And they ALWAYS look at you, some so irritating as fuck, even as you to show them. We are not there for your entertainment, get it, immature faggots? Can you like give us a peace of mind, and do your own thing. Do you fucking know how irritating it is? Do you want me to look at you all the time, looking at your weak landings and ARGH!!!! everytime? Never ask someone to go "Can you do that again?" because you will make them feel so irritated, and they might not hesitate to kick your ass. If you wanna train with me or us, make sure you are not there to SEE what we are doing, if so, you will be blacklisted. Lame sia, come to training session to watch people train, go to hell. Go watch David Belle's video lah, much more PRO and INSPIRING, hahahahaha.

I really hate to train with newbies nowadays. For that very reason, train with you just to see what you are doing, and go WOAH!!!! like some motherfucker.

Well, some people will also target you, and be able to do whatever you can do, and progress at a very fast rate. Competitiveness rocks. Watch your video and go out and keep trying to nail the move over and over again, or not you will go home and sulk. And they actually think they are conditioning, alright! Train clean climbups when they climb with forearms soooo slowly, and try to do muscleups do show how strong they are. Always wanna do things the experienced traceurs can do, and think they are so strong... Lmao. Compete and compete!! YAY! I MUST BE THE BEST, WORLD FASTEST PROGRESSING POSER IN THE WORLD, WOOT! AND IM SO STRONG!

Before trying to out-talk someone, be sure you get your facts right. I don't think you ever want to mess with a guy with tons of experience in the "sport" itself and flame wars. What a narcissistic remark.

Nevermind, anyway why am I getting so uptight over a fucking weak newfag poser? Or newbies in general. HAHAHHAHAHA I seriously can't be bothered. What a sad mistake to ever think of entertaining someone of that kind. I will learn from that mistake.

No comments: