Friday, May 16, 2008

Up and coming.

News for all of you folks.

Strength training has been pushed to a higher level. New personal records for my squats and pullups, which is a very good thing. Things to work on and keep note of is to focus on my deadlift a little bit more as I find it still kinda sloppy. Standing/Bench presses are still bullshit, front squats and goodmornings getting the hang of it, and no clue on powercleans yet. Dips still at 15kg, deadlifts at 60kg. Squatting form is ok, although when I'm doing the 2rm it kinda sucken although it is normal, but not a good thing.

My thoughts, to stick to 70kg squats, try to squat those weights faster and more reps before adding another 5kg. Great progression already, for my age is very good, have another 7 months to reach my ultimate goal of 2x bodyweight squats. Only 20kg away (if my weight stays around 45kg). Also while bettering my deadlift form, slowly increase it to 70kg. Also, pullups are really slow so stick to 20kg until I could do 5 reps.

Current Personal Records :
Deadlifts - 60kg
Squats - 70kg
Pullups - 20kg
Dips - 15kg

War starts tomorrow, can't wait but I should make sure that I'm not doing any stupid and impactful stuffs and make sure I don't bail at all tomorrow and Sunday. Make sure everything is well within my standard. I'm hoping to join the guys in one of the funnest days probably. I will treat the first day as a normal movement training and the second day just joining the guys in what they wanna do. I can finally get my hands on to a professional camcorder, hahaha. And meet Qayyim!

Argh, I hate when people goes retarded when I do stuffs, I mean you know society nowadays, like to laugh at people no matter what, make fun and mock at you like one motherfucker for no reason. Whats wrong with training like this, I'm still human, am I some weirdo to you, does whatever I do affect you do at all? Hahaha, funny humans, can't stand it ah, but I could just laugh at them back anyway, as they are the dumbasses. Why am I even bothering anyway.

As now I see life even more different everyday. I'm starting to meet and get along better with my new class, and those people are not dumbass people from 2e1. This is some good news, at least for me. Results was ok but the expected Chinese and not really suprising Combined Humanities got bullshit results. English is another disappointing one. Other then that, everything is more or less good. L1R4 of a 9, I might be on my way.. :P

anyway,
I'm gonna stick to training really hard now.

No comments: