Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another rant.

Alright, 4 more sessions to go, about 9 days to go. I can't wait to start training proper movement training. School has ended yesterday, so much more time to relax right now and take everything slowly. Right now since I have the time, I must put them into good use. I think its gonna be time to plan my trainings, and my deloading for strength training, and what will I do in the gym during December.

Yesterday I went to train with Dblucy, actually ain't supposed to but since I got time I just wanna kind of de-stress myself. In the end as usual, trained alot more then I should. My knee isn't fully healed thats for sure, thats why I shouldn't do too much. Just yesterday made me realize the gains I had from my routine and how effective squats is. I feel so much progress in my leg power and I can feel that the stuffs I use to be able to do are bloody easy now, and I can jump further right now, including nailing some really cool new stuffs. But then I shouldn't continue pushing the limits, but rather strive to 'perfect' the easier ones. I feel that my precisions really improved in terms of landing it nicely, and I've felt that I jump up more (instead of jumping too much forward) right now, but still think that it could be better. Wallpasses on the other hand are terrible. First is the height that I'm getting, and secondly is how I couldn't connect the grabbing the edge part with the climbup. I wanna work on my climbups particularly after wallpasses and also when my legs are low.

So much improvements in my jumps right now I feel that I can crane that shit soon at Sengkang. I wanna drill my basics or movements that I'm comfortable with now and not continue doing big stuffs. Also incorporate more runs into my training regimen. What I felt yesterday was something kind of like.. enlightenment. It really tells me that you can do anything you want if you really want to. The few stuffs I did there was what I used to tell myself and others that "I will do that one day", or some random stuffs I would think is 'impossible' or 'too hard' in the past, if I even thought of a possibility of doing things. The spot castle holds a some memories. It was the very first spot I train at, and also one of the most frequent spot I train in, until now I find that place one of the best places to ever train at. I haven't really got bored of it. I can tell I know castle pretty damn well, because everytime after school I will past by there and do a few moves, went to train there at night at several occasions, the time with my poser friends, the time with Wesley and friends, castle is still one of the best spot in Singapore. Don't get why people don't like that place. You can train everything over there.

Boreded. My mother as usual continue taking my POCKET MONEY now. Look at the extent she had gone to. I almost couldn't go to gym today but luckily had some spare cash. She is really too much and I made it well bloody clear if she even dare to think of taking my bursary, I'm sure to do something. I really cannot stand it already. Its all my money and none of hers. I seriously don't know what to say already. If you were me you confirm also cannot stand it.

Sometimes people can be so bloody unreasonable. I still remember about months back, when teachers are bloody unreasonable. Firstly, I merely bounced the ball in class and the teacher was fucking not happy, blah and blah then she wanna confiscate it. So be it, she go take herself lah. Then she kept warning me to give her the ball. Fuck if she want the ball take herself sia. And for that she decided to give me the pink form. LAME SIA. Oh, and there was another reason to it. I was doing the science homework, in her chinese (OH FUCK I HATE CHINESE) lesson because I have nothing else to do. I've already copied whatever shit that will not affect my results in my chinese exam at all. So I wanted to do my own homework which I need to passup on that day. She go confiscate it. You tell me whether it is correct or not. All this is on the same day, so I got really pissed, so I just bloody took back the homework from the table right after the lesson. She demanded me to return her but I just can't be bothered. The next few days (NOTE, ABOUT A WEEK LATER) she gave me the pink form. Bloody unreasonable sia. She say bouncing the ball affected my classmates. LOL, its not even making much noise, she is just too sensitive. Secondly she said when I copied my work finished, I can still read through my notes.. LIKE I EVEN CARE. SAD SIA. But of course given her attitude and obesity, and biasness and being so bloody unreasonable, I just bloody hell sign the pink form to make her happy, although she fail in life.

People like this are so darn bloody unreasonable, sad sia to have this people even passing through your life. Oh I forget to mention, right after that, I pretended to be ok with her, talk to her ask her question.. just on one very day, she was saying about "If I had a kid that will behave like Jonathan, blah blah" (jonathan is my classmate), then I jokingly said "Teacher don't worry, you won't have a kid." After she heard me, SHE GOT FUCKING ANGRY, and said stuffs like you want a second pink form, and all this kind of stupid stuff. FIRST, it was a joke but she took it so seriously. Maybe because the joke, is actually a fact, and also I hit the nail on the head, she probably is infertile or something. SECONDLY, everyone like to make jokes at her expense but she took it as a joke, but for me, she didnt. FUCK. THAT IS FUCKING UNFAIR. From then on I just fucking gave her attitude, ponteng her lessons, and sleep at her lessons. I REALLY CANT FUCKING BOTHER SIA, chinese already suck, and with a teacher like that, HOW WORSE CAN IT GET?
Oh I forget to mention, she complained to my form teacher (who is also retarded) about the stuffs I did, and because of that, my form teacher got a bad impression of me. And do you know what, when I was returning me the report book, he told me "You can get to the top 5 in level, or even top 3, but it is not because of your studies, but because of the bad side of you," I gave the "yeah yeah blah", because seriously sia, because of those few shits... he actually thought that it affected my studies. Lame sia..

Irritating sia. The reason why I bought up this topic is just recently, theres so unreasonable people in my house.. I mean seriously. Whats wrong with people lah. My mother is already one of them, unreasonably taking my money. Then my sister is so fucking selfish, she wants everything her way, and when she flares up everyone must accomodate to her likings. Like most people do anyway. Then my father usually the most cocky one, he's like one of the people in my life that I acted to be OK with but actually I hate him like fuck. For ALOT (fuck at least 20) of GOOD reasons. Its quite sad lah, to have 3 pain in the ass people in my house. I should include another one which is my brother, who now I dont even talk to him at all, since last time, about 6 months ago. That makes it 4 out of 5 people in my family (the other person is me of course). I don't know why though, when people say you are stupid (zhiyang), unreasonable and unfair (the chinese teacher (hey I really said that to her face and she gave like 1000 excuses to prove me wrong, crazy sia)), selfish (sister), and blah blah, THEY ARE REFUSE TO ADMIT IT, AND LIKE FELT SO INSULTED BY IT. I mean seriously man, its some BLOODY FACT and yet they can't face it. Irritating as fuck, really.

I digressed a bit too much. I find blogging the best way to rant down all your emotions and stuffs, although it is just about temporary. It really doesn't matter if no one reads it at all (because probably half of them couldn't relate to you as much), it does help. I guess I want to write more post about those kind of things, something similar to Frank Yang, that writes his thought about a topic.

Where was I.. oh yeah.
I wanted to also say something about the newcomers. Well just yesterday (again), I was at castle, and at castle there was two guys. They seem to also know "pahcour" and I did see them do something, but when we came, they just watch only, which is irritating, but no choice. Well... the thing is, they actually already know me. I didn't know, I thought they were just some losers that saw it on youtube or TV then just try out for fun.. just didnt have a clue about it at all. Thing is, when I came home and about an hour later I saw a new comment in my youtube profile (denester). SHOCKINGLY, THEY FUCKING KNOW ME. Which scared the shit out of my life. Damn. First thing I felt was like, WTF MAN, am I that famous? Well in this case its nothing to be happy off, because well, I don't really want to be well known to those irritating poser or shit, if some media thing that will OK, but still I PREFER to get the attention of the people in UK.

Ok thats not the point. The reason why I felt like very irritated to know that they are actually real posers and stuffs is like, from experience (people like yuanhan, irritating stupid people like him), if I do those big stuffs, the posers will go like "WOW!! WAHHH!!" like Zhiyang and sometimes it feels irritating, when it comes from the posers. Sure if people did a big jump of what is does look impressive, but the natural thought that comes to my mind when people (especially posers or other retarded people) say WAH is that they are really poser-ish and stupid. Don't know if its just me though. Secondly, is that they will go "WAH TODAY I MET CP AND I SAW HIM DID THIS JUMP, THIS ONE, THAT ONE, THIS AND THAT AND THIS AND THAT!" and their friends will go "WAHHHHHHH!! I DON'T BELIEVE!! SIAOO!!" all those kind of poserish crap. The thing is, if no one thought of seeing a person do a move, they will either wont think of it, or will think of it but never think of doing it as its 'impossible'. But once they have seen a person, especially if that guy is "PRO" (FUCK I HATE THAT WORD), they will go wow first, then they will think it is so much more possible and will want to try that out next time, as their target or motivation. Irritating sia.

I've already realize this and I want to be original, and I don't see why must people keep following other people movement, and not find their own way. I just want to be able to do what I want to do, and find my own way. Its kinda stupid don't you think, to just copying everyone movement. Also thats another reason why I fear training with newcomers or just people I don't know or don't really like to be with. They will either ask you to do stuffs like "EHH CP CAN SHOW ME HOW YOU DO THIS LEH" and obviously go "WAHHHHHHHHHHH!" like Zhiyang always do again. Irritaing sia the feeling. I know of people who actually memorised everything in my video. Crazy sia.. I make videos not for the poser to watch and tell me to do again, but to at least try to get across in the UK, to spark some attention over there. I've been supporting and following the UK parkour scene for a long time already, and it will be a dream to train with Teghead, PhillyD and Ilabaca. Sadly things get all so wrong.

Thats why for the Bishan jam, I keep in mind (and warned some others as well) to not do too much and don't do anything big, because of the reasons stated. Sometimes if you do a big stuff, then newcomer will actually try it out and undoubtedly fail in that case. I will just teach when I need to, train abit when I need to, and film most of the time. Its like that.. you can stop them. But then there might still be a chance to find out a hidden potential traceur... but its a rare chance.
-
Poser, what defines a poser? Sure Dblucy, me, and probably half of everyone started out like a total poser. To me, theres a slight difference between one that has potential, and one that obviously does it for the thrill. First, I think if they have the genuine passion and heart to the sport, as in the neverending willingness and inquisitiveness to ask questions and experiment with things, read out the philosophy and train by themselves and condition and all that. They will find their own motivation, and develop oneself.
The reason why I feel so irked to train with the LastBreathClan, or watch backpacktraceurs' video and hear that engineer's self-proclaimed 153 IQ's calculations is that, I've learnt my lesson, thanks to the very first newcomer that I trained with. He is none other than Yuanhan and the undisputed world's worst poser of all time (that is because he has all the qualities a fucking retarded poser will have, and more). I don't see why should I waste my precious time on those names stated above as in the end all those people who call you out to train, is just wanna see the big guys do big stuffs, and in turn sucking up to them, keep asking them to train with you and irritate you further, take advantage of you (I know Yuanhan had learnt alot from me, but fuck it, all of it has gone to waste thanks to his freaking retarded mindset and attitude), and just plainly wasting your time. You guys say it is definitely worth it to help them up as after all you are one of the posers that more or less is brought up by the other traceurs. Sure, but theres an easier way. Set up occasional big jams like in every 2 or 3 months, and from there spot out any potential ones, and call them down for a jam or something.
If I received any guys asking me questions in youtube or anywhere else, adding me to msn randomly, I might just help out, but then until a point where they got too much on my nerve then I give up. Or I can just choose an easier way out, just don't really care much, thats right, I think I will just don't care much.

Thats my point of view.

Now then I understand why Nazir choose to not go for jams like this, and not make videos of him, not to be easily contacted, or call to many people to come for his training, only his close friends. Also I understand why he wants to treat this people coldly, because he knows that if he instil fear among those newcomers, they will be scared and won't want to train with him (which could be good), and also if they come and he yell and them, those people who are angry with him are probably those people who don't have the spirit to train. I don't think his insults are totally personal unless the guy did something to him or what, and most of the time he is joking. That is why, I think he is very smart in handling such things. Also, the clips that he post in his accounts is how he set the standard so high, especially the Nazir wall, which I think to some guys still think its impossible.

Got nothing to say about this people. I really don't want to train with newcomers, or if its a big jam something like this than I won't train too much infront of them. I just wanna train with people that I'm close with and such. Learnt my lesson already. Then again, I won't want to not make videos just because of this stupid people. I just won't even think of entertaining them. I will just go for the big jams and see for any potential ones. Its quite easy to see.

I've got alot of things to think about and talk about, but I lost track of time and I'm tired now. I wonder if anyone reads my blog, if anyone is reading this right now, at least tag man! So I know someone actually bothers to read the boring content of my blog.

No comments: