Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things for now.

Sorry I had to change the blog link again, and keep it private. I don't want kids to read my posts and then use it as a source of references (in other words, copying). Anyway I guess I'll just private this and invite those people who I want to read.. even better.

Don't you find it scary if guys going to extremes and having all the songs you use in your videos as ringtones or in a playlist in your psp? And guys even memorising your videos, whenever you go to a spot you will say "So and so, did this and that" for everything. The consequences of being high profile. Don't know why man, this is so sad. Everything can be easily ignored, thats ok (easier said then done though), but sometimes things gets too irritating. Also, if you were to ignore others, you will feel guilty somehow, like imagine if you ask the other experienced traceurs for tips and yet they don't reply you and all, or just imagine if you weren't accepted by the people around you right now. Damn..

Anyway, enough of those craps, lets see...
On monday, was a good and bad day.. firstly I bailed alot of times, including have a bruised hip and sprained ankle now. Fell of a tictac crane, landing on my hip sliding down stairs.. did a running precision only to sprained my ankle upon landing, chipped my knee against a sdc (high obstacle), falling backwards off a catleap (just attempting to do a high catleap), missed the edge, landed carelessly with my ankle twisted, bailed a reverse to precision only to scratch my arm, received quite alot of impacts, etc. All those although is quite minor, its still frustrating to have, and the sprained ankle is still here, and one of the reason why I didn't went out to train today (another being rain), but still gonna practice some stuffs later when things are dryer.
Only thing really good was that I nailed the crane and also got back my flips at castle.

Strength training went on even with the sprained ankle. I just can't take impacts, but still can walk and squat normally. I realize something.. my squats are good at times, and bad at times (as in form). I'm not sure whether its 'perfect' form, but usually it feels weird, and when it feels weird, it is wrong. Usually it is because of tight muscles and wrong foot positioning. Have to get used to it soon. And I've been practicing forms of new lifts, frontsquats and goodmornings, trying to get powercleans, etc. Want to 'perfect' benchpress and deadlifts.

Gotta really work on handstands at home right now, and practice on my 360s. Theres alot of things that needs brushing up and work on right now. Currently my sdcs are like way much better then my other movements so I really shouldn't put too much emphasis on them. Running precisions or jumps in general will be better by strength training alone, oh and just abit of plyometrics for power which I will be doing. I'm gonna drill my flips, especially backflips and fronts, till its second nature (or at least as near to 2nd nature as possible). I could already those and wallspins, aerials, and done lache gainers. I want to get wallflips, gainers and sideflips down too. Roundoff, bhs, such combos, maybe. Maybe just at least get them down. Bar tricks, not quite there yet. My reverse vaults for distances too, its so uncontrolled..

I think I'm gonna start filming very soon, at least starting with artistic shots and timelapses. I feel like getting as much clips as possible, just to keep them in my computer or what, and also work on the PKSG 2008 video. Damn, still regretted not making the bishan jam video, only if we had a person filming for us that day, so much better and easier it will be. Lost of mood suddenly.. as I wanted to nail some stuff. Forget it anyway... and yeah, Ashton showreel, "when?" is the question.

Don't have much to write about actually.. so bye.

Gainer to catleap, dash gainer, frontflip to catleap.

No comments: