Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A bit of my past.

Well I have been thinking back, my years in primary school (nothing much here), and more importantly the times in sec1 and sec2. I'm not very old yet, so I might not have much to share since I only lived for this long, and theres still so much more experiences yet to come.

Primary school life is not very entertaining, all I know is that I'm very rebellious, fights with people occurs often, got into trouble much, was hanging out with a couple of friends who are now those typical Chinese gangsters (they've changed alot, like everyone). I don't have much really good friends from primary school, thats why I don't go back to school on Teacher's day or hang out with those people. Quite a boring life I led during then. It is probably because of the fact that when we are young, our minds aren't mature enough to understand the stuffs going on at our very life, so dumb that we are almost mechanically controlled to do all those stuffs that we are doing during those years, which led many people into sedentary lifestyles in the teenage years. Another reason why I didn't say much here is because I can't remember much.

Secondary school life was much more entertaining, as it happened much more recently. Secondary 1 was probably the worse of all the years, so far. Really hectic year as I can recall. Well what happened at the earlier stages of the year was that I get to know new faces, made some good ones, some ok-ok ones, and some stupid ones. At the start of the year, like Feb, I already got a pink form because of fighting with some noobface. He did attempted to throw my bag down from the 4th storey, so what do you expect me to do? But I was fucking proud of owning a weakling, and brag about how I headbutted him and shit. Well at that time I was still fucking stupid, don't know what has gotten into me. Worse was yet to come, in one point of time, after the June holidays, and one of those days I got fed up with a couple of guys, and I decided to write a mini-encyclopedia of the people in our class, and write about them (actually writing their bad points). I write about everyone, even those innocents one, write until like wtf, insulted them and all, yet still have the cheek to send everyone. Guess what, not long after, one day suddenly everyone turned their backs against me. As you can infer, they hated me because of what I've done, and ignored me in the process, which I think I rightfully deserve. I deleted the encyclopedia soon after the incident, but was quite a bad move.. I wonder if I can get that back.
Before that, I can remember making a class forum near April, then I was fucking stupid and retarded, wrote like one thousand bullshit, even writing my own novel about some dumb shit that I can't recall. And I and some others didn't really like this wannabe, this retarded act cute, twit, egotistical retard, and while he was doing all the things that 'made' him look good, I started the fire, to flame him like fuck publicly in the forums. The feud that continued for a long time. A fucking long time to be exact, because its still ongoing right now, as in the dislike is still there but no longer in any contact. But that guy is really retarded, and from his blog you can see he is fucking emo because he got dumped like 4 times for liking some girls that never liked him. I don't know, don't wanna drift off topic.

Yeah back to the case of the miniencyclopedia. My closest friends shunned me for a long time. I got into even more trouble by fighting back. Mockery and ostracizing taking place everyday. I feel so much misery going to school at those times. Friends of mine tried to lessen the hate but theres this irritating guy which probably still hates me until now continued and added oil to the fire. Everytime I played soccer, the other guys will make fun of me, like for example kicking a ball, the guys sarcastically said "WOW, NICE KICK." and stuffs like that. I went on almost forever.
Back in those times I was totally insensitive. I was fucking cocky, even some point in the encyclopedia I did state something like, "If you did feel insulted, good for you, these are facts, so get over with it." I was left like that for a very long time but I didn't really care about it as soon the hate starts to dissolve.

Then near the end of the year, September, I got a stead. Ok before that back to April/May or something, I can't quite recall. I got a stead. Shes still in my class for 4 consecutive years, each years she got more prettier, serious shit man, but whatever. Yeah that is like my first 'proper' stead, during Primary school I had one that lasted 2 years, which is stupid, because we don't even know what is love. LOL. Whats more, after awhile, like 2months, I broke with her for some fucking dumb reason, kinda like no mood, lose interest or what. And I broke up with her in the best way possible. Was out with friends at Dhoby Ghaut to play LAN or something, probably Maplestory (yayayaya), then after that, I discussed my thoughts to my friends and then I decided to break, then I call her up, and break up with her infront of my friends. I can't imagine how fucking dumb, stupid and retarded I was that time. Seriously man. Whats more, I still said bad stuffs about the 'relationship', saying that it was a waste of time, what a waste of a stead, this kind of things. But luckily this shit did get cleared up.
Then another stead in September, this time it is rather 'more serious'. Wow I still remember the times here, was really tiring. Firstly I got her to say yes to me when I 'confessed', was because near midnight theres another guy who wanted her to be her stead too, and both of us left her in a 'dilemma' kind of shit. Apparently she HAD to say yes to either me or him, and she couldn't back out. Thats why I got her (nothing to be proud of, now that I think of it). Theres more other nonsense, calling each other laopo, laogong. FUCK! SERIOUSLY HOW RETARDED. Everytime ending a convo, BYE ILY MUACKS. damn, I was even more retarded then Zhiyang in the past (but still cleverer). Ok, things got on like this, everytime after school stay back with her and my other friends, blah blah and other cock. Then suddenly a twist to the tale, I got angry with my friend (which is my stead's best friend), 'accusing' her of revealing my secret to my friends, saying what betray betray me. I can't tell what exactly happened, but then its something 'serious'. So my stead (omg.. why..) got angry with me too, but treated like nothing happened for the time being. What happened next which is still a kinda big thing in my life, was that while playing basketball after school, this guy who was those stupid typical gangsters, was being very irritating, flirting with my stead and all, so of course naturally I will feel abit jealous. He was slapping her and all infront of me (he likes her obviously), then while playing I slapped him back just for fun, lightly, just to poke some fun. But he got so pussily pissed and shit, and he wanted fight back but I don't know what happened that made him turned back for that day. Later that night, my stead told me about those incident and was like also quite pissed. Blah blah, then he decided to settle the case face to face, he called him gang members along too. Blah and blah, in the end they just want to fight, fight in a 3minutes whack each other then after that, case was settled. Of course the other people along with me was 'worried' and did not want this to happen, that gangster guy still wanted to fight despite her telling him not to, which tells her alot about what that guy meant to her... so yeah. I was fucking weak that time so I just fight like some pussy, although it seems that I owned him. Blah blah then for about weeks we did not talk to each other. And in the end she talked to me and asked me whether you wanna break up as its very stressful in some way or another to both of us. In the end I said its up to her, and she said yes (then still ask me for what sia, just say break lah). But from then, I never engage in any relationship or steads which is unlike the people nowadays who just stead, fuck and go.

I've written this much of shit and I'm only done with SEC 1. Don't worry secondary 2 is much easier. I hanged out with my friends since start of the year, most of the are the malay ones (who are in Phantokour), was alot of fun with them because theres no disputes or conflicts at all. Just one day we watched Yamakasi together somehow, then we went down to slack abit, in the end tried to imitate the yamakasi guys. Blah blah, this year is the start of change, sort of, now that I'm introduced to PK. Yayayaya, then we formed a team named phantokour and made fucking stupid video that is still in youtube... somehow. But yeah for most people, we started out as a poser, but then yeah I've definitely learnt my lesson. Other then that, My CCA was horrific for me. I kept going to it on and off, because of the people inside. Mostly malays, always made fun of me and Parcool, was seriously irritating, feeling was similar to what happened the year before. But other then that, nothing much happened. Just sometimes the guy who I've mentioned earlier on, still kept pissing me off time and time again, but all I can say I just led this year nothing out of ordinary, in school that is. In PK of course I've learnt alot more things, meeting PKSG and introduced to strength training at the end of year, definitely was good. I was really happy to be transferred to a class that is free of those irritating people I had last year.

Secondary 3 was the year where I grew so much more mature, although I know I'm still fucking childish and irritating at times. This year I grew even more serious into PK. I did not interact much with the friends I have, just focus more on PK and studies in a way. I did well for my studies this year. I can't think of much big event happening this year in school. Only that around September I got really angry with this teacher, which is SADLY the same teacher that is teaching me Chinese this year, again. Thats why I got no mood to pay attention or do her work during her lessons. She gave me a pink form for no good reason, just because I bounced ball in class which distracted the whole class (WOW!), and of course taking back whats mine (something that she confiscated), because I need to pass that work up on that day itself. She's fucking unreasonable. But whatever. And of course the trip to Vietnam in mid year. I think most of the things happened this year is already written down in my Year in Review.

Currently, living the life as a Sec 4, just seems like a blink of an eye had me right now studying for my O levels already. So fucking fast. Yeah like what I said, Chinese is the main probelm right now. I kept procrastinating on Chinese homeworks. Theres test just yesterday (and more next week, one POA test and one Amaths test coming right up, fuck man) on a book that I didn't buy because I hate Chinese and I see no point buying it, thats why I flunked the test and still have to do a retest. Now that school have affected my plans, as theres Science Practical after school on mondays, and on some Thursdays there will be SFL till after school, and all the other shit and nonsense. Also time is flying so fast now that one day have past after another. Haven't been training properly actually this year as there's no proper time to do so yet. But will do so tomorrow at night. I have been neglecting handstands practice so I will do them later. My diet have been consisting of alot of fats and calories recently, and I suddenly stopped eating tuna, so right now I should reset my nutrition back to what was in the past during my 5x5 training days. Talking about that, I'm about to start back on squats, CNY will be something that might hinder my training so I will start the routine proper on the first week of February. Need to start practicing flips, to get really used to them.
School life at the moment, I just felt that I'm very unsociable. Usually when I with someone, I have no topics to talk about, and that feels really awkward. So usually when I'm walking back home and I see my classmates I will tend to evade because I don't even know what to say after saying Hi. This happens also when I'm sitting next to someone that I'm not very close with too, especially more if its a girl. Quite sad ah. I don't think I'm that much of a importance in the class too, kind of like those extra extra guys who just makes the class 40 students. Like for example if I never come to school, no one will really care. Things like that. Need to start interacting with them more, because at the end of the day, friends ARE important.

Thats right, this as stated, is my life blog. So I started to blog more on my life rather than just PK all the time. My second blog is more random and craps of everyday life, so go there to expect humour and nothing else.

What a long post this is.

No comments: