Sunday, January 25, 2009

Some hope in my flips.

Today I went for the Tamp Jam, quite a huge number of crowd turned out. Was quite happy with a few things, and not very for some things. I nailed SDC23rd bench at Dino rather easily, was consistent at Shino's sdc2p. Landed the lache2precision at northpark, nailed doublekong, rather nicely. Got over my fear in backflips. Done what was quite a goal for some time, low to high precision at Shino's ramp. Nailed bench to curb precision at castle. Nailed a precision to a rail in the catleap position at castle. Some improvements in my cat2cats but still uncontrolled as I can't really see where I'm going. Nailed a running crane at Shino's. Felt that my frontflips are much better and natural. And the biggest achievement for today, landed LACHE GAINER.

That was quite a number of achievements in just one day. But like said, some bad news as well. Felt tht the running crane at Shino's was too impactful but yet I still do them. Quite bad for my back, knees, feet. Still not used to the jumping up. I can't nail the castle running catleap now. Aerial is still crap now. Although there are some bad things, overall I think the achievements today outnumbered the bad things by alot.

I think I should really keep practicing my backflip. Just keep doing them everyday, everyday as in really everyday, no matter sore, at night or what. At least 10 backflips, and if possible more but not more then 20. Low repetitions, more on quality and clean technique and learning to get over the fear properly. Lache gainers as well, but since there isn't much bars lying around that are good to train on, I can't really train them everyday but I will want to nail them in school, if possible. I'll do those until a point I feel that my flips are good enough then I will proceed to roundoff backs, gainers, and start learning sideflip. I'm not gonna neglect my frontflip, they still have much brushing up to do and much more to meet my expectations, but then now my main priority will be my backflip. Once I'm settled down with my flips, I'll find time to work on others.

I was feeling really happy with my flips today because of the things I've nailed. I remembered lache gainer was something I was wanting to nail outside since the time I've nailed them in prime. Try to whack myself for a couple of times but in the end to no avail. But thanks to spotters Fred and Wen Kai, I've managed to land this move finally. Also thanks to Fagan and Ashton who forked out their effort to spot me in my backflip quite constantly. Happiness, I think this is the way I suppose to be. Frustration won't lead you to anywhere but suffering and the inability to execute flips. Fear is something that everyone has, to get over will take time. I hope probably tomorrow where I'm gonna do some backflips to get them under my system, I don't end up like Monday again. Gosh, I shouldn't have negative thoughts...

My Parkour is improving really well and I'm happy with that, now flips! Really need to practice them alot.

The jam is awesome as usual with alot of people coming and training together. Was so fucking happy that I've nailed those shits. Got a couple of good clips and I'm gonna start editing the PKSG: Unity video soon. Fred's sampler is going to be finished, Zhiyang's sampler should be done not too long from now as well. Changed my glass' lens Also I've seen the doctor finally for my skin, finish editing Ish's jam video and db's birthday jam, so I've cleared the clips quite alot, now approaching the holidays with only homework to worry about. Good to get over with things much.

My food intake nowadays have been better, but CNY coming so lets stuff myself with chocolate and sweets and biscuits and stuffs woohoo! Angpao money won't be so much as.. economic recession.. hais.

Tomorrow I'm probably going to gym early for some light strength training, so I can eat before reunion dinner. About 12, eat lunch around 2pm, 4pm like that go there and drill my backflip and maybe frontflip as well, wonder if I can find a place to do lache gainer. After that come back for reunion dinner and at night drill handstands. Monday will be doing some flips practice yet again at night probably after visiting. I need to be consistent in my flips practices, purely flips for about 45minutes. Tuesday if got time I'll train movements with flips but light movements concentrating highly on flips but if I'm going for visiting and shit then probably do the same as what I did on Monday. Wednesday Strength training, try lache gainers in school... Thursday movements practice and flips of course, I wanna go buangkok again. Friday last strength training before I start my trength training routine.

Hope school isn't gonna be tough. Needa finish homework by tomorrow. Hectic schedule tomorrow.

Lol my blog posts are always long, and I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

No comments: