Saturday, December 13, 2008

At the moment.

Super bored right now, almost half of december already flew past.
Fuck I hate school lah seriously, Sec 4, Olevel's burdening me. FUCK, I got no mood to go to school. But I will still train, more on my strength that is.

Ok, I've been training almost everyday and hardly gave my body rest. I think its kinda strenous to my body if I train everyday, and always do high impact stuffs all that.. I should do light movements on alternate days or something like that. Anyway, I don't wanna talk all those stuffs, even I read also bored to death.

Strength training this week was to train for strength, for abit, and today I still could squat 70kg x5, which is not bad considering I didn't use much effort or hype myself up much. 19kg pullups failed one rep, which is ok, because actually its very near my max, 21kg. Benchpress amazingly is quite damn good. This following week will be practicing on form, doing front squats, deadlifts, standing presses, to get used to them as I wanna be able to perform a wide range of lifts. Power cleans are really hard to learn but hopefully I can get them down too. I wanna practice my squats andbe able to do 60kg squats properly and without much struggle. Probably another 5 or 6 more weeks of adaptation in to strength training then I will start on my new routine, about the last week of January next year. I would only do movements once every week (on saturday most probably).

Just now trained movements abit too at the night with Glen, practiced my runs, my climbs, anyway I think I'm getting used to my straight armed climbup already. I bailed at the end just now, slipping off a rail precision, my foot failing to make proper contact. Sucks man. I hate bailing, it makes you feel totally fucked up. Even after a good session, if you bailed, it will ruin your whole mood. I got so many cuts and bruises on my shin thanks to the countless amount of times I've bailed. Needa focus more on my movements to reduce bails from now on. Sucks man, its just kind of like a natural thing to happen if you practice pahcore. You WILL bail at times, usually lack of focus (carelessness) or pushing yourself too much (the latter being the stupid one).

Rage Froobling. I wanna make a video on that, but then I wouldn't wanna screw them up, like I'm not sure whats REALLY Rage Froobling, is like what the UFF did to Parkour if I were to make a video that have no link to RF. Anyway I still wanna make a video that shows at least in some way similar to Teghead's video. I've been practicing runs and climbs, including a simulation of a human opposition. I decided to make two videos. One is my cinematography/pk reel, which will be release early Jan, and another one just a compilation of clips I've gathered throughout December (clips are not worthy of my showreel). I'm gonna include some Rage Froobling things into both videos maybe.

I'm gonna needa film alot more now, as there are limited time. Need more time lapses, more movements too, and more artistic shots (fancy angles and camera movements). Have troubles trying to find places for silhouette shots. Also, other videos that I may be working on is the PKSG 2008 video, the new years eve jam video (PKSG JAM), Thai's traceur jam video, Fred sampler, Ashton showreel. Next year I'm gonna work on a couple of people's videos too. All I actually wanna do is to really collect many clips. Haha.

I thought of stuffs today. If I really wanna travel to England some day, I must start earning and saving up money for the plane tickets and the trip. I'm trying to save up to 3k, start working after the end of my Olevels, and hopefully by mid-2010 I've saved up the 3k that I need to travel. I hope to have someone to accompany me too, and I would probably be staying there for a week. Also I want to make a steadicam for my camera soon, I just don't know where to find the parts and tools to make it, I don't know any DIY/Hardware store. I also wanna save up for a fisheye lens. Everything else won't be much. Now I should really start saving up.

Training this week might be good but then I feel that theres much improvement that I need to put in so I won't always go back with that regretted mind. All I can say trainings this month were better then the older days but then I still want to stop doing stupid things and stuffs. Its amazing many things I say, can't be put into proper actions. My goals for 2008 for my way of training doubtfully have been achieved. Theres only about 16 days left in 2008, so I wonder whether in this 2 weeks+ I can be happy with the things I do.

Tomorrow will be having a Jelapang Jam, and then I would like to make a Christmas jam, then new years eve Jam. Loads of jam lined up, means fun and more filming coming my way.

WOOHOO!

No comments: