Monday, December 22, 2008

More craps.

Yesterday was the Xmas jam, didn't got much clips from it so I will probably do a video with crap editing and post it on my denester1 account. Did learnt some stuffs from the jam though. First one is my SDC2P at Clarke Quay, got it nailed, which was my goal for this year. Actually I could see my SDC improving quite well. Also, the standard of PKSG traceurs (the new generation ones) are amazing, with Stephen, Zhiyang, Dblucy, Jordan, Fred, they are super good and improving very fast. I'm talking about their skills though, mindset, to some people, I'm not too sure, but its ok. Dblucy is improving incredibly fast, same for Zhiyang and Stephen. Quite amazed by their speed of progression.

Got a couple of bruises from yesterday jam, because of knocking my knee on to the wall in my running crane at ashton's spot and SDC2cats at Clarke Quay. Thats one thing I need to work on right now. My running crane sucks, I wanna be able to land it properly some time later. I think I should really learn how to jump UP, fuck UP, not forward like fuck. Still just can't get it into my system. Also now that I feel I'm into quite a good level with my skills, I wanna start getting more control in my movements. Even if I can go so far with my SDC and shit, without control, it isn't really something to be happy about.
One thing about PhilyDee that I like is, he gets very far in his SDCs and running precisions and all this stuffs, but he got control over them, lands it nicely and silently, rail precisions and good as hell, he is very fast, and has control over his power. Thats what I want to aim for - controlled power, or powerful control. Lulz.

I can feel that my frontflip and my handstands improved, just a slight improvement though, and my backflips are still crap. Flips are something that I will be practicing on alot thats for sure, now that I feel my Pak-cool is up to a satisfactory standard. I should allocate more work on the things I suck at. Also I don't wanna keep pushing my movements so much, its really stressful and like I said I just wanna 'perfect' the things that I'm already capable of and train for control. Especially for my precisions.

Well I think my SDC is still the strongest of all other movements, and I've train it to a point I've nailed all the goals I wanted to nail, so now for SDC there isn't anymore goals (as in goals that I wanna nail soon, there are one day goals for it though). I think the Clarke Quay SDC2P still isn't my furthest or what, its just the fear that held me back alot. But I think I don't wanna keep pushing my SDC for now, just maintain it and getting them consistent. On the other hand, my wallpasses aren't that good yet, and are bloody inconsistent. I wanna nail some walls in my area and get them consistent and good. The rest I just wanna practice them, repeat them, thats all.

Time is passing by really quickly, and everyday seems like a same cycle. Wake up play comp, eat, train, go out, all kinds of same stuffs. School reopens, I can't stand the teachers and the schoolwork I foresee coming. Whats more it is O level year, so much more stressful and work will all get harder. It sucks man, totally. I can say I hate school and all such shits but in the end I still ought to, and HAVE to study and go to school, and face the retarded teachers and retarded education. 2 months fly past us like nothing, like just a few weeks. Next year I'll be have strength training routines, which will make time fly even faster somehow, and then in just awhile, I see myself in the school hall taking the torturous Olevel exam. Its fucking stressful bullshit, that's why I hate Singapore, fucking highly competitive country.
Talking about school, I just remembered that I have yet to completed some of my school holiday homeworks.. fucking lame shit.

I realize one thing about me. I like to ask people how to do this, how to do that. Its not necessarily stupid or a bad thing to do, as we all shouldn't be afraid to ask things that we do not know. Anyway, the thing is, I should instead just try to find information through the web if possible, or just experiment and try out the things I wanna do first, and then ask questions if you are really stucked or something. Also the reason why I feel guilty is that I'm not a newcomer anymore, it just looks stupid to keep asking such questions rather then finding out for myself. 360 precisions, handstands, all those stuffs. Its funny. Whats more, if I were to ask so much question, I should also help people more, which is something I'm not sure whether I'm actually doing. Oh well.. just something that I wanna rant out.

My video, gotten some clips already, almost gonna finish it, just needa get more runs at Tampines and Buangkok, again more timelapse and more artistic angles and stylistic camera movements, more innovative ideas for my videos, and all this shit. Mainly more runs actually, because I already had good amount of one movement clips.

I'm now trying my best to save up as much money as I could but sadly I can't, everytime I spend money eating food outside, also I still have to go to weights gym which will cost 2.50 every time I go in. At times I even had to waste other people's money. Oh well have to stop eating outside that often already. I still have to save up for fisheye lens and travel trips.

As I got nothing else on top of my head right now, I'll end it here, maybe update this post again later.

No comments: